Brothers seeking Conclave Registration Confirmation should contact IHQ directly at (404) 284-5533 and not Mrs. Jessica Averhart. Mrs. Averhart should only be contacted for Housing related issues.
• Reserve Hotel - Review Housing List for Centennial
Any Brother, WHO REGISTERED FOR THE CENTENNIAL CONCLAVE AND SUBMITTED A HOTEL RESERVATION BUT DID NOT RECEIVE OR MISPLACED HIS HOTEL CONFIRMATION, should contact Sesa Events, the Omega Psi Phi Housing Bureau. The brother should send an email to Mrs. Jesica Averhart at email@example.com. Included in the email must be:
• Name and complete mailing address
• Control #
• Conclave Registration Invoice #
• Phone #
• The approximate date of registration
You will receive an email response from Sesa Events (Mrs. Averhart) within 48 hours.
Any Brother, WHO REGISTERED FOR THE CENTENNIAL CONCLAVE BUT DID NOT SUBMIT A HOTEL RESERVATION FORM, should Review the Housing List for available Hotels.
2011 Conclave Tentative Agenda
• Click here to View Tentative Agenda
• Download Tentative Agenda (pdf)
• Download Tentative Quette Agenda (pdf)
Centennial Conclave Commemorative Journal Photographs
Centennial StepShow Tickets
Application and purchase of exhibitor space
CENTENNIAL UPDATE (published monthly)
• Centennial Update Issue - May 2011
• Centennial Update Issue 3 - December 2010
• Centennial Update Issue 2 - November 2010
• Initial Centennial Update Issue 1- October 2010
The Centennial Committee is Pleased to Announce the Launch of the Founders Brick Program.
• Download the "Founders Brick Program
Launch" Document for Additional Information.
• Founders Brick Program Website
• Founders Brick Program online ordering guide (pdf)
• Volunteers for Omega Chorale
Question: When is the Centennial Celebration?
Answer: Wednesday, July 27 - Sunday, July 31, 2011
Question: Where will the Centennial Celebration be held?
Answer: Washington, DC
Question: How can I pay my registration fee?
Via IHQ Lockbox (check, credit card or debit card)
Question: What are the Centennial hotel rates?
Answer: $159.00 - $190.00/night
Question: Will there be Centennial updates?
Answer: Weekly Updates will be posted on this webpage
Question: What are the major program events?
Answer: Salutes to: Education/Academia, Sports/ Entertainment, Military, Business/Civic/ Political Involvement and recognition of 25, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75 and 80 year brothers
Question: When will the Founders Brick project begin?