Thursday, February 23, 2017 by Author: Admin.
GE Omega4Life Program currently accepting
Applications for the 2017 Class
Applications are being accepted for the 2017 Class of the GE Omega4Life program. Omega4Life is a yearlong, national leadership development program sponsored by Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. and the General Electric Company. This model focuses on Omega Men majoring in: Mathematics, Science, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, and Business (Finance, Management, Accounting, Marketing).
Omega4Life participants are chosen from applicants who have a 3.2 and higher grade point average (on a 4.0 scale), who are active members of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., and who have Sophomore, Junior or Senior class standing.
The selected Omega4Life
- engage in a variety of activities, experiences, and interactions that will significantly increase their leadership skills
- be paired with a mentor, who will guide them with career development,
- be provided with an opportunity to meet and network with outstanding African-American business leaders in their fields of study,
- potentially be provided with an internship,
- learn how to be successful in their particular academic fields,
- increase their employment opportunities with GE upon graduation from college, and
- enhance their chances of achieving distinction in their particular professional fields.
Completed applications are due no later than March 31, 2017. Questions regarding the Omega4Life application and selection process should be directed to Quintin.Sweat@ge.com.